For reading on a Kindle, Nook, iPad, or your computer.
The Orderly Conversation is a groundbreaking resource for business presenters. It offers a new approach to the getting-business-done presentations you deliver—an approach that’s more appropriate for the real world of business and more practical for every type of presenter and presentation.
Our goal is to replace many traditional assumptions about what it takes to succeed and replace them with something better.
This book is for you if:
- you feel that what you’ve been taught about presenting doesn’t work for you
- the strategies you use to overcome nervousness aren’t working
- you struggle to engage your audience when delivering prepared information
- you struggle to stay on track once the presentation begins
- you find yourself breaking the “rules” of visual aids because they don’t work for you
- you feel that preparing and delivering presentations ought to be a lot easier (and less time-consuming) than it is
The Orderly Conversation is co-authored by Dale Ludwig and Greg Owen-Boger.
PDF for Kindle, Nook, and iPad
Once you’ve purchased and downloaded the PDF file to your computer, follow these steps to add the file to your ebook reader of choice.
- Turn on your ebook reader.
- Connect the reader to your computer using its USB cable.
- Open your device’s file storage folders and locate the appropriate folder.
- Drag and drop (or copy & paste) the download into that folder. (For some readers, it may be necessary to create a new folder for the PDF to reside in. If this is the case, name the folder “The_Orderly_Conversation” so that it’s easy to locate later.)
- Browse your reader to find the PDF.
- Enjoy reading The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined.
If you have questions or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For quantity purchases of 10 or more copies, please contact us at email@example.com or 773-294-1566.